Welcome to My Blog!

The purpose of my blog is to provide encouragement to those of you who are working to relieve your PTSD symptoms through therapy. Although I try hard to present my information in a way that will be least likely to trigger anyone's PTSD symptoms, I cannot be sure that this will not happen. If you are in extreme emotional distress, please contact your therapist or call 911. I am not a therapist; I am merely a writer who has PTSD and who, like some of you, is working hard to find relief. Therapy IS helping me find this relief, and I am trying to spread the word so others will get help! For more information on this topic, please see my website at http://www.jfairgrieve.com/. Best wishes . . . Jean

Therapy is revisiting the "Happy" in "Happy Birthday."

Therapy is revisiting the "Happy" in "Happy Birthday."
Jean, Age One

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Time Out

Got to take some time out from writing and keeping up this blog.  Enjoy reading the articles already posted.  More coming toward the end of October, after I'm relocated and settled into my new apartment.  Here are the URL and a short paragraph describing my new living arrangement: 

http://www.bridgemeadowsapts.com/
Bridge Meadows is an innovative community designed to bring together three generations to support families adopting children from foster care and an opportunity for elders to have a sense of community and purpose.  (Copied from Bridge Meadows website.)

Now I need to start packing!  I'm not sure how I'm going to function in my one-room apartment with all the packed boxes, but one way or another, the job will get done.  See you toward the end of October!  Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment